Monday 19 November 2012

Let me introduce myself..

Let me introduce myself. My name is Monty, short for Montgomery.

I'm a six year old Labrador puppy with a love of peanut butter, carrots, apples ....all food. My frequent bin raids often land me in trouble although I can usually win them round with a soulful look. I'm expert at offering my right paw but totally unable to offer my left. My tail has a life of its own and is the cause of frequent mayhem.


 I sit wonkily, am very wary of balloons and take my responsibility of barking when anyone approaches our front door very seriously. I live with two cats Charlie and Oscar who I love to snuggle up with.One of my favourite treats is some peanut butter inside my Kong toy. I love Sundays because all the family are here......and I get leftovers from Sunday lunch. I can't help myself...




No comments:

Post a Comment