Wednesday 21 November 2012

Charlie Cat

So I feel that it's time to introduce you to my best friends. Today I'm going to tell you a little bit about Charlie.




This is Charlie Cat. 

He's about 15 years old and enjoys snoozing and food. I think sharing the same interests is why we get on so well. I'm slightly envious of him as a few years ago he was a guest on Blue Peter (where they called him Cheeky Charlie) and got stroked by Matt Baker. 


Sometimes we play together. If I get a bit clumsy, he'll tell me off. Even though he's a lot smaller than me, he can give me quite a wallop. 



His favourite treat is a bit of cheddar but like myself, he wouldn't say no to any food being offered.



He has many favourite places to lay during the day..including the back of the sofa.





He gets to lay on the bed upstairs where I'm not allowed to go. To be honest, he often lays in the middle of my bed and as I don't want to step on him, I have to lay on the floor until he gets moved over. I'm beginning to think he does it on purpose..




But best of all we enjoy cuddling up together.






Next time I'll tell you all about Oscar, my other bestie.



Must go, I can hear the fridge being opened....you never know your luck...

















No comments:

Post a Comment