Tuesday 20 August 2013

My New House.

So, I'm not going to beat about the bush, the last few weeks have been a bit odd and quite frankly I've been a bit stressed.

Basically I've been barking a lot.

It all started like this...everyone starts packing things away in boxes. I mean everything. The garage was completely empty. I mean- what's that all about? It's been full of 'stuff' ever since I've known it. Suddenly, it has to be cleared and they all spent lots of time looking through boxes that have been in there forever. Honestly - I felt a bit neglected.

Oscar and Charlie went off in their baskets to goodness knows where. Really a bit fed up now. Then one day, a big lorry turns up and two men came in and took all of our furniture and stuff away. Well I can tell you I barked at them all day. I was not a happy dog.

The next day I was squashed into the back of the car with more 'stuff' and had the longest journey I've ever had. We arrived at another house where the men took all of our things out of the lorry again and gave it to the new house. Well rest assured, I barked again - for the whole time.

Then they drove off and left us there.

Hmmm. So, now Charlie and Oscar are back and I must say, I'm not sure when we're going back home, but this house is really quite nice. I've got a great new garden to run around in and I get to bark at all the people who pass. Thing is, not that many people pass. There are lots of horses and quite a few tractors but I'm gradually getting used to them.

Anyway, the three of us are exploring the garden and I'll let you know how we get on.




The Intrepid Trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment